Please pray for these parishes as they get involved in events to celebrate the Olympics.
- All Souls, Clapton Park are having an Olympic-sized celebration involving football, boxing, street art, keep fit, cooking, knitting, street dance, children’s activities, a fete and a BBQ. It started yesterday and continues until Saturday. Read more about the event here.
- Christ Church, Fulham’s Children’s Holiday Club starts on 31 July and lasts until 2August.
- St Botolph-without-Aldersgate is holding lunchtime talks on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Cycle Time Trials
- St John’s, Hampton Wick is, on Wednesday, distributing bottled water and hot dogs to spectators at the cycle time trials
- St Mary w St Alban, Teddington is also having a water station as they hand out refreshments for the time trials
If you’re planning an event but haven’t registered it, please send details to elizabeth.harrison (Email: elizabeth.harrison [at] london.anglican.org) with ‘MAP’ in the subject line.
Share your stories
If you’ve just run an event and want to share how you’ve got on, or if you’ve had local press coverage, please send reports, photos and stories to olympicmobiliser (Email: olympicmobiliser [at] london.anglican.org)