London Catalyst and the Church Urban Fund have released details about the Health & Belief fund for 2013. This annual grant is intended to support faith-based community projects in tackling poverty and health inequalities in London.
The grant is open to social action groups, voluntary and community organisations based in London with an annual income of less than £150,000.
- Projects to be funded need to demonstrate:
- A significant link with a faith group
- Plans to work with an appropriate expert health agency
- Tackling the effects of poverty and addressing health inequalities
- A new approach to a situation or a thoughtful development in response to ongoing needed
Grants are up to £10,000 for one year for projects beginning in 2013.
Applications should be sent by Friday 31 May 2013. You will find the details and form here (pdf).
To assist applicants a Briefing and Advice seminar will be held on 25 March. At this event you can hear from previous grant recipients and the two funders. Places are limited. For more details and to book a place go to healthandbelief2013.eventbrite.com.